Wednesday, January 14, 2009

News!

I know that you all have been waiting anxiously for my next thrilling post.....

No, not really. Well I guess that is ok.

We have been making some tasty feed, and some not so tasty feed. Put it this way, cocoa black bean soup sounds like it should taste like you have a wonderful mole sauce tossed into your black bean soup. Match made in heaven, right? Nope just kinda bitter and lame.

I hope to make something worth posting this weekend. This is also contingent on finding the battery charger for the camera.

In other news I have decided to join The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Team In Training and will be participating in the Rock and Roll Marathon this May in San Diego! I am super excited and wicked nervous about the training. Expect some additional chatter about blisters....

Click here for the link to my donation site

No comments: